Retro

Green Doors

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

That is the question!

This is now my second attempt at maintaining a blog. My original blog was only used for the purpose of documenting my kids adorableness for our family who live near and far, particularly the far ones. I kept it up for a few months, but then lost my camera cord for the computer making uploading photos a real pain in the butt. At the time I thought a blog was strictly for showing photos of my kids.

Fast forward now to the 12 or so blogs that I read on a weekly basis and I've come to realize blogging is so much more. It's a window into the soul, well, it can be. I have learned, been challenged and laughed while reading these blogs, in addition to gushing over my friends and their adorable kids!

So, here goes nothing. Blog take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment